Totally bored right now and way too sleepless to go to bed, so I’ve been reading through the archives of some blogs I’ve bookmarked and ended up finding this questionnaire in Dave’s blog. Even more boring thing to do but what the heck… I filled it out.
1. Your name spelled backwards.
2. Where were your parents born?
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
H.G. Wells’ “The Invisible Man” Audiobook
4. What’s your favorite restaurant?
Peking Garden. Mainly because it’s linked to some beautiful memories.
5. Last time you swam in a pool?
I really can’t remember.
6. Have you ever been in a school play?
There was this one thing… Circus Tramtram or something like that…
7. How many kids do you want?
Two. Boy and a girl.
8. Type of music you dislike most?
9. Are you registered to vote?
It’s mandatory in my home country.
10. Do you have cable?
Nope. Sadly not possible in halls of residence.
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped?
12. Ever prank call anybody?
No, too fragging stupid.
13. Ever get a parking ticket?
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
15. Furthest place you ever traveled.
16. Do you have a garden?
At home, yes.
17. What’s your favorite comic strip?
I liked Lucky Luke when I was younger…
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?
20. Best movie you’ve seen in the past month?
Take the Lead.
21. Favorite pizza topping?
Ananas and ham.
22. Chips or popcorn?
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear?
I’m not metrosexual.
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
I don’t even know what that is.
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
Gosh… Of course not!
26. Orange Juice or apple?
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine?
Mary, Jenny and Nadine at Chi Chi’s.
28. Favorite type chocolate bar?
As long as it’s white chocolate I don’t care.
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls?
Hm… 2004 I think?
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
I’m allergic to tomatoes.
31. Have you ever won a trophy?
Yes. Some swimming competitions.
32. Are you a good cook?
Well I can turn pancakes in the air…
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial?
You’re kidding? I’d never do that.
35. Sprite or 7-up?
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy?
38. Ever throw up in public?
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?
40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
41. Ever call a 1-900 number?
42. Can ex’s be friends?
Yes, they definitely can.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby?
I have no idea.
45. What message is on your answering machine?
46. What’s your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character?
I’ve never watched it.
47. What was the name of your first pet?
I’ve never had one.
48. What is in your purse?
Money, ID, Pontypridd-Cardiff Train Times, Student ID, NUS Extra Card, Credit Card, Visa, Top-Up Card
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime?
Watch a movie.
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
I woke up with no worries about whether I’d find something to eat or clean water to drink.